Home Loan for residential property. You can take home loan as per your requirements. There are many types of Home Loan. We will explain home loan category in this post and describe some home loan elements.
It could be for:-
1. Loan for Home Purchase:- This is loan to purchase a flat, raw house, bungalow.
2. Improvement Loan:-This loan is for renovation and repair which house has already bought.
3. Construction Loan:- This loan is construct a new or old house.
* The maximum period of repayment of loan would be 30 Years. It is depend on customer profile, age and decided property.
* Maximum Loan to Value: Up to 80-90% for Plots purchase and 75-80% for Home/Flat purchase.
* Current interest rate is @8.70*% as per current MCLR.
- Three months Salary Slips (Salaried) / Latest three years complete financials (Self Employed)
- Two years Form-16 (Salaried)
- Six months updated bank statement of Salary account (Salaried) / Current account (Self Employed)
- Pan Card
- Current address and Permanent address proof (Salaried/Self Employed)
- Aadhar Card Mandatory (Salaried/Self Employed)
- Two photographs of applicant and co-applicant (Both)
- Business Profile (Self Employed)
- Proof of business (Self Employed)
- Loan track if any running loan (Both)
- Processing fee Cheque from Salary account /Current account
- Agreement Copy
In Seller Property Papers:-
- Sale Deed
- 13 Years Mutation
- NEC ( Bharmukat)
- Approved Map from competent authority
- Property Tax Receipt
Builders Papers :-
- Allotment Letter
- Permission to Mortgage
- Tripartite Agreement
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society / Apartment Owners’ Association / Housing Board / NOC from the Society / Association / Builders / Housing Board
- Detailed Cost Estimate / Valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer / Architect / Legal Report
* No Processing Fee
- Best offer for Defence, Govt/Centre/State employee.
Contact Us: +91-92162-76403 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit for Home Loan
Fill the query form we will revert back…